Thursday, 22 November 2012

Let The Skyfall - Oufit #49

(Jumper: Primark, Disco Pants: American Apparel, Necklace: Topshop, Ring: Primark, Shoes: Topshop, Nails: Barry M Berry Ice Cream, Unnamed Clarie's Accessories Glitter and Topshop Ice Crush)

Really lazy outfit today. I bought this jumper from Primark recently (surprise, surprise..), it's extremely similar to a Topshop one (here) but I actually prefer this one because it's darker and was only £6! It's really light but great for layering. As I don't have any jeans at the moment (the black ones in my Primark haul post don't fit nicely :() my disco pants are getting worn so much. I love the look of disco pants and nude pink ballet pumps. I don't know why, it's just very 'me' I think.

November's Blog of the month: Erin at E-Elise etc.

(Title lyrics: Skyfall - Adele)

Follow me on GFC // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Follow me on Twitter

12 comments:

  1. i like the discopants with the ballet flats, too. but its so cold outside (in germany).. i have to wear boots :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way your style your hair, mines isn't long eniugh to do that yet :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, u look adorable! I just came around your blog and I find it really nice! Do you want to follow each other? Because I'm following you right now, hope you can do same:D:D:D
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    http://svetusvet.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your necklace!!
    And this is such a cute casual outfit!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously need to pick up some Primark jumpers soon. This one's lovely!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish there was a Primark near me. All the items you purchase from there look so lovely and I would love to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Regretting not getting that jumper even more now! Gotta keep an eye out for it next time I'm in Primark. Looking lovely as always! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh i want that jumper, i love grey and this is perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely blog!
    i'm a new GFC follower :)
    xo
    www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab outfit, love the disco pants, and your shoes are so cute, they look really comfy!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow you are gorgeous!
    the necklace is beautiful!
    I think for a 'lazy look' you infact look super stunning!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Any questions: jasminebourne@hotmail.co.uk or Formspring
Thank you for reading! xo