Friday, 21 December 2012

Beauty Buys: Lush Lacquer Nail Varnish

I recently discovered the independent nail polish brand Lush Lacquer on Etsy. The mother/daughter team have masses of glitter nail varnishes to choose from, they're all so unique and affordable too. 

I chose to buy two mini bottles (5ml) for £6.10 which I think is a good price. I chose Mr. Bubble and Pink Panther

(1 Pink Panther on its own, 2 Mr. Bubble on its own, 3 Pink Panther over Models Own Soda Pop Pink, 4 Mr. Bubble over unbranded plain white)

Pink Panther is another clear base with all different sizes of matte black, pink and white glitter. I love this one on it's own but it also looks lovely over pink. 

Mr. Bubble is a clear base with all difference sizes of matte blue, pink and white glitter. It looks great on it own or over blue, pink or white nail varnish. I chose to put it over white for a festive look!

The nail varnishes are packed full of glitter and are completely matte unless a topcoat is applied. They apply so smoothly and you get tons and tons of glitter on the brush. I never thought I'd be a fan of matte glitter because it defeats the purpose but I love it!

I want to expand my collection with: Ruby Slippers, Lite Brite and Snow Angel.

You can get Lush Lacquer polishes here.


Follow me on GFC // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Follow me on Twitter

15 comments:

  1. aw, these glitter polishes look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, I prefer the matte glitter as opposed to the holographic glitter. Mr bubble is my fav :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try these for a while, the ones you chose look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fab! Never heard of this brand before, thanks for pointing it out.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr bubble is my favourite! So sweet.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! I haven't seen glitter polishes like them before xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my god, these are so beautiful! I think I need some in my life :')

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh ha, das ja richtig cool! die lassen sich auch immer neue sachen einfallen! liebe grüße und fröhliche weihnachten, die zwillinge von wmw style <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely choices! I would've never expected matte glitter to look so nice. (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ces vernis sont parfaist!

    http://n-julie.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a really cool etsy shop, thanks for sharing. These polishes are all so unique - it's hard to decide which one to choose, but you've made a good choice :)

    ReplyDelete

Any questions: jasminebourne@hotmail.co.uk or Formspring
Thank you for reading! xo