Sunday, 9 December 2012

What I've Been Up To #12

Lovely Graze box - Pippin munching hay - Found my old Furby! - Vegetable socks - Me before the Company Fashion Forum event - Hackney looking pretty - Cute dog on the tube - Polka dot nails - Yum - My road looking miserable - Plait - Pretty naked trees - I dislike bloodtests, still have the bruise! - My little genuis sorting his lego into colours - Cosy festive legs - Pippin: "Please can I jump on your lap? Pleeease?" - Sleepy poorly bunny :( - Bird footprints in the snow.
Follow me on GFC // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Follow me on Twitter

15 comments:

  1. My furby is at home somewhere too! :)
    I'm going to do my Christmas nails right now!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute nails! I was just talking about Furby last night, mine had tiger stripes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope little Pippin is okay :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So amazing pictures, we really like them. :-)

    What do you think about following each other?

    Take a look at:
    www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

    And let us know.

    Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! The socks are cool :D

    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your furby is soooo cute- I love his beard :)
    I really want one of the new furbys!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute bunny! <3 Furbys used to creep me out but I still had a pink one anyways x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just found your blog, loving it. The layout and background are too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it this thing called love

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your dotty naildesign :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I got rid of my Furby about a year ago - so gutted! Your nails are really cute. Kopparberg <3

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos! The cider looks tasty and your bunny is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. N'aww hope Pippin is better! Love that Furby's are making a comeback xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. awh those little bunnies are so cute! mine's been poorly recently too, must be the cold :( lovely pictures! :)xo

    ReplyDelete

Any questions: jasminebourne@hotmail.co.uk or Formspring
Thank you for reading! xo